Come out to Panera in Howell on November 14 from 4-8 PM, show the flyer, and a portion of your purchase goes to the PTO. You can bring a printed copy or show the flyer on your phone.
The H. C. Johnson PTO is very active. We plan and execute dozens of family and school events and fundraisers each year. Our volunteers donate thousands of person-hours to our school. We respond to teacher and administration needs to fundRead more
Latest News from the PTO
- Fall Fun a huge success!
- WIN Period with Mr. Baginski at October Meeting
- New Dine Out at Jersey Mike’s!
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Sign Ups!
- Surf Taco Dine Out Tuesday, March 28, 2017!
- We are Having a Color Run!
- 2016-2017 Yearbook Boosters, Ads, and 5th Grade Activities and Baby Pics Forms
- Remind service now available for PTO events and updates!
- Give the Community Card for the Holidays!
- Children’s Book Drive for Military Families!
Email List Sign Up
November 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
November 30 @ 4:00 pm
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December 5 - December 7
December 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
January 2, 2018
January 8, 2018
January 17, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
January 19, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Improve Your Child’s Education
The H. C. Johnson PTO raises funds in many ways, including rewards programs, sales percentage donations from merchants, coupon books and discount cards, and gourmet foods sales. We fundraise so we can meet our school’s many needs for technology equipment,
The heart of the H. C. Johnson PTO is our parent, teacher, and school staff volunteers who give their time to plan, coordinate, and staff our many events and fundraisers. Without these helping hands, we would not be able to
Bookmark this page for the latest news from the H. C. Johnson PTO! Here, you can learn about our upcoming events, special honors, contest winners, and projects the PTO has funded. And don’t forget to go to the Events page